This page provides clickable links to information concerning boating rules and regulations in the state of Georgia.
General Boating Information
- Who Can Operate a Boat in Georgia
- Boat Rental Requirements
- Registering Your Boat or Personal Water Craft
- Hull Identification Numbers (HIN)
- Vessel Inspections
- Required Equipment Checklist
- Requirements Specific to Personal Water Craft
- Boating and Motor Restrictions
- Know Georgia Boating Laws Before Heading Out to Water
- Skiers and Towing Skiers
- Boating Under the Influence
- Unlawful And Dangerous Operation
- Marine Toilet Laws
- Swimming Safety
- Boating and Water Safety Video Messages
- Wear It! Safe Boating Campaign
- Boating Statistics
- Other Boating Related Links
All boating laws are under O.C.G.A. Title 52, Chapter 7.
- Click here to access Boating State Laws
- Click here to access Boating Rules and Regulations of the State of Georgia.